UK innovator visa is a new business visa category has been created for investors and entrepreneurs to set up their business as well as settle along with their families in the UK. This visa came in to the picture on April, 2019 and came in place of Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa.
Here are some of the Top 10 Questions one is asked about the UK Innovator visa:
- What is UK innovator visa?
- What are the eligibility requirements for the UK Innovator visa?
- How long does it take for the process of UK Innovator visa?
- What makes the UK Innovator visa popular among entrepreneurs?
- What are the benefits and perks which come along with an UK Innovator visa?
- What is the fees of applying for the UK Innovator visa?
- What is the step by step process for applying for the UK Innovator visa?
- Can a person from India apply for the UK Innovator visa?
- Which factors determine whether or not you can apply for the UK Innovator visa?
- How long you can live in UK with an UK Innovator visa?
When you apply for UK Innovator visa you need to provide an ‘endorsement letter’ to display that an approved body has evaluated your business or business idea, Current passport or valid travel identification,
Also, you are required to carry a bank statement showcasing that you hold a minimum amount of £945 in savings in your bank account for 90 consecutive days prior to applying for this UK visa application as well as Proof that you meet the English language competency requirement
But what if you want to bring along your family and children and join you in the UK while you are placing your business. The UK innovator visa provides you a solution for this by giving you a provision wherein your partner and children can apply to join you or to stay in the UK and can be termed as your dependents as a result. To know more about starting a business and the process for Business Immigration, you can sign up for free counselling. You can call us at 8595338595 or firstname.lastname@example.org.